Instant hand sanitiser is something we all need to get used to using and it makes keeping you hands clean and sanitised easy in the workplace.
When should you wash and sanities your hands?
- Before you start work in the kitchen at the beginning of a shift.
- Before handling food in the storage, processing or serving steps.
- Before and after handling raw food, salads etc.
- Immediately after smoking, coughing, sneezing, using a handkerchief or tissue.
- After eating or drinking.
- After touching hair, scalp or a body opening.
- After your breaks, before recommencing food handling tasks.
- After using the toilet.
Latest Training & Education
How to Sanitise a Sandpit
Hazardous Chemical Safety Training
Croft is your one-stop solution for cleaning, catering, health and hygiene supplies with prices and service trusted by some of Australia’s most prominent government, commercial and not-for-profit organisations.
We continually work with our trade partners to identify innovative, sustainable, and cost effective solutions for our clients.
If you would like to speak to one of our subject matter experts or someone in our friendly customer service team please don’t hesitate to call on 07 3274 3900 or your local Croft Location.