How to clean and sanitise surfaces effectively
Chemical use and best practice is important to ensure we get the best performance from ever chemical and we know they are being used correctly. Watch the following video and read through the use guidelines below.
Steps to Clean and Sanitise a Hard Surface:
- Ensure you are wearing the correct PPE
- Using a dry wipe remove all debris and dry crumbs from surface.
- Spray surface with surface cleaner and clean the surface top.
- Wipe surface down to remove all marks and remaining chemical.
- Spray surface with Surface Sanitiser and allow to air dry.
- Surface is now clean and sanitised.
Latest Training & Education
The Supreme Court Rulings on Internet Gambling
7 Bachelor Party Destinations
Croft is your one-stop solution for cleaning, catering, health and hygiene supplies with prices and service trusted by some of Australia’s most prominent government, commercial and not-for-profit organisations.
We continually work with our trade partners to identify innovative, sustainable, and cost effective solutions for our clients.
If you would like to speak to one of our subject matter experts or someone in our friendly customer service team please don’t hesitate to call on 07 3274 3900 or your local Croft Location.